"Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected."
— William Plomer
I am a Creative Director, Senior Designer with over 10 years experience as a graphic designer, web designer and photographer.
"For me design not just about beautifying things; design is a way to push forward everything we know, and going forward is implicit in human nature."
I am capable of visualising a project from start to finish, researching trends and using my creativity to deliver successful products/designs for the client.
I have plenty experience leading graphic design and content marketing teams to create strategies to grow the brand through direct marketing mails and Social Media Campaigns.
I am passionate about implementing strategies based on the user center design, conceptualising products, improving workflows with agile methods in digital and offline projects.
My main goal is to keep learning, growing and evolving. Getting better and in the process helping my team and the company to grow with me.
- Trouble Solver
- Analytical and Considered Listener
- High level of Quality Control
- Rebranding Dulce Diseño to Duldi
- Creating the first Loydis’s Digital Catalogue and the first of the sector
- Begining as a one man team to leading multiple departments
- Building and mentoring a new Content Marketing Department
- Successfully evolving a Graphic Design Department to a Graphic Design and Marketing Content Department
- Creating a template oriented workflow to spend less resources while designing
- Implementing Agile Kanban Methodologies.
My hobbies expand beyond design and photography, my greatest passions is music, I even spend a couple of years learning how to play guitar, I also enjoy cultural events such as attending concerts, traveling, gastronomy, museums, photography and cinema.
I like video games, technology and gadgets, I love football and ice cream.